Terms of Service
Your use of the site constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of Bhumi or any third party (including but not limited to any Bhumi sponsors or supported child).
- Bhumi shall in no event be liable for any damages including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential damages, whatsoever arising from or in connection with the use or loss of use of the website, or any content on the website.
- Bhumi can change these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting changes online under this section “Terms and Conditions”. Your continued use of this site after changes have been posted, constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms.
- Bhumi does not guarantee that the website’s facilities and functions will be free from error or interruption, or that the site or the server that makes it available to you are free of viruses or bugs, that defects will be corrected, or that the content on the website is accurate or complete.
- Once you have made a donation or any other monetary contribution, Bhumi has the discretion to utilise them in a manner that we seem fit and best suited.
- Any purchase, not limited to tickets, gift cards etc., that has been made at www.bhumiusa.org will be delivered to your Email ID within two working days. In case of non-receipt of the items, please write to us at [email protected]. Bhumi shall not be held responsible for any loss/liability that may arise from such delays.
- Bhumi takes no responsibility for the content of external internet sites linked to or cited on this site and any consequence that may arise from visiting such links is the sole responsibility of the user.
- As a user of this site, you are prohibited from using any of the content of the site, including but not limited to the photos, the details of the children, volunteer information donor/sponsor details, without prior approval from Bhumi.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with US laws. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in WA.
- Bhumi reserves the right to publish the details of your Sponsorship of children, donations or any other contribution. Un-authorised Publication or use of such details is considered a violation and may draw legal charges.
- If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions in full, you must stop using this site immediately. We reserve the right to prevent you accessing this site, without prejudice to any of our other rights, if we consider that you have contravened any of these Terms and Conditions.
- In case of any violation of the above mentioned Terms and Conditions, Bhumi has the legal right to file charges against the user.
Utilisation of Donations:
Once you have made a donation or any other monetary contribution, through but not limited to “Bring Smiles, “Quick Donate”, ”Donate to Bhumi”, ”Friends of Bhumi“, “Tickets”, Bhumi has the discretion to utilise them in a manner that we seem fit and best suited for the organisation .
Delivery of Purchases:
Any purchase such as, but not limited to tickets, gift cards etc. that has been made at https://bhumiusa.org/ will be delivered to the email ID mentioned at the time of purchase, within two working days. In case of non-receipt of the items please write to us at [email protected]
Bhumi shall not be held responsible for any loss/ liability that may arise from such delays.
Also, in case of sponsoring gifts to children through Joy to the World, Bhumi will distribute the gifts to the children in an optimised and expeditious manner. Bhumi will try to, but is not obliged to distribute the gifts to the children during any particular period of time.
- Donation Option Selection
- Shopping Cart
- Payment Gateway including verification
- Confirmation of Success/Failure
List of Products:
- Donations to Bhumi: towards Bhumi, education of children, civic activities, general fund, corpus fund